Sep 24, 2009

Dish Rack : Norpro Wood Folding Dish Rack


Very disappointing. The description said it was made of hardwood, so we ordered it to replace an older one bought at a department store. Upon receiving and inspecting the item it was discovered that it was not made of hardwood as advertized but of pine, actually we could smell it!. Futhermore, the wood was not finished at all (lacquered) to protect it from wet dishes. Also the workmanship was pretty poor. So we returned it.

Its wood and held together w/ little nails. Its going to fall apart. I'm replacing mine tonight. I had it for 6 years. Yes I glued it w/ wood glue back together again after a couple of years. Its not going to be something you pass down to your grandchildren. It holds and dries dishes. Compared to the cheap, ugly, plastic one this rocks. Like I said if you're slightly handy this will last awhile and look much cooler than the wire one you can get at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

My Blog List