Sep 13, 2009

Knee Socks : Hue Women's Flat Knit Knee Sock


Hue Flat Knit Knee Sock is our best selling knee sock, versatile from Back to School uniforms to playing golf. These Knee Hi's are comfortable under boots and keep you warm and in style during cold weather. Made in the USA.

I purchased these socks from a large department store in Chicago and fell in love with them and wanted to get rid of every other pair of trouser socks I had. It took me months of online searching through all major department stores to find them and then as a last resort I went to Amazon and found them in a second. I have already bought 8 pairs and will probably order another dozen and get rid of all the poorly made and uncomfortable socks I have in my drawer. I am hooked on Hue Plus size and it is so easy through Amazon.

No comments:

My Blog List