Sep 14, 2009

Sea Salt : Popchips Variety Pack 6-Flavor


I love Popchips!! They taste great and they do not have all of the fat that regular chips contain. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Popchips several months ago and I have not looked at regular chips the same. I do not consume copious amounts of potato chips, however, I do occasionally pack my kids lunch with the salty tubers. My family enjoys the Popchips so much, that I purchased a variety pack of 24 (0.8oz bags) from Amazon. They taste very good and the texture is wonderful, although I will admit they are a bit salty. I really enjoy the salt and pepper flavor the best, with the salt and vinegar coming in a close second. Make sure you have a large glass of water as you are consuming these popped treats, because as I stated before they are quite salty. I highly recommend these for individuals who eat potato chips and want a somewhat more healthy alternative.

No comments:

My Blog List