Oct 29, 2009

Dog Bed : Petmate 25-Inch Burrow Bed, Navy Blue



This is a great little pet bed! I have a hairless dog who tends to get a bit...well, VERY chilly in the winter. I have seen these beds before, but they seemed a little pricey ($50-60). Finally, I looked up burrow beds on Amazon, and here it was!
When the bed arrived, I was immediately impressed with the quality. The outside is made of a thick, almost upholstry-type fabric, and it is lined with faux-lambswool. The bed part is so cushy and inviting, I couldn't help but stick my head in there! The cover is stiff enough to provide an envelope for your pet to crawl into, but it folds around them nicely, like a thick blankie.
It is machine washable, a definate plus! The color is similar to the picture: kind of a cadet blue with a subtle stripe pattern, and the inside is cream colored. My pup had NO reservations about heading in there! I tossed a toy in it and she ran right in! She's in there as I type this, poking her nose out every so often to say "THANKSMOM!"
A great buy for chilly pets--now if they could only make one in MY size!

No comments:

My Blog List