Nov 11, 2009

Shower Cap : Fashy Shower Cap with Wide Headband -Assorted Colors- Made in Germany



This is just a terrific shower cap. I have been looking for the perfect shower cap for a long time. I have longish thick hair, and I need one that can expand and fit it all. This one does that easily.

My primary complaint about most shower caps is that they are uncomfortable and scratchy around the headband. Even some expensive ones have this problem. Not so with this shower cap. It is soft and comfortable, and yet it's tight enough to seal in your hair from the water.

One thing to note - when you first get this cap, it looks like it doesn't stretch open very wide, and you might think it won't hold much hair. That isn't the case. At first I thought it was for a child, and then I realized that you put this cap on like a bathing cap - put it on and then tuck your hair inside of it. The puffy part on top will keep expanding to accommodate any size, and the headband easily opens to so that you can tuck in your hair.

Highly recommended. It's a little pricey, but I think it's well worth it.

No comments:

My Blog List