Aug 3, 2010

Genuine Magnetrainer ER (Extended Range) Mini Exercise Bike

Genuine Magnetrainer ER (Extended Range) Mini Exercise Bike

Genuine Magnetrainer ER (Extended Range) Mini Exercise Bike
Buy new: $129.00
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

I wanted a recumbent exercise bike but dreaded the gigantic and heavy box, the assembly, having to move the behemoth in the case of relocating, and just the room it would take up in my home. Then I was sitting in my favorite floor chair Multi Angle Floor Cushion - (Natural) and it hit me that maybe this type of compact portable exercise bike might work well with it. I choose the Magnetrainer based on its features and positive reviews. Happily the combination of the two items has proved to be a perfect match.

The Magnetrainer is of high quality and comes (in my case via FedEx) in a super sturdy carton that provides complete protection. Easy as pie to assemble, all you need do is to attach the pedals, insert the front support and tighten a thumb screw, install (included) batteries in the monitor, plug in its cable, and slide it on to its support. I love that the monitor does not re-set itself until you press and hold the red function button. This way I can get on and off the bike throughout the day and reach my goal of at least one hour without having to remember how many minutes I have already put in on it.

The cranks are quality three-piece type and they have a soft closed-cell foam sleeve on them to protect your ankles. Cranks are about six inches in length. The bike is very quiet, almost silent. Because I use it from such a low and reclining position I have placed the bike against a wall so that it does not slide forward. I'm sure if I were to use it from a normal chair height, pressing down instead of forward on the pedals, it would stay put. I am so pleased to have found such success using these two great products together. I saved a bunch of money and space too!

Buy new: $129.00 Genuine Magnetrainer ER (Extended Range) Mini Exercise Bike

welcome robot | music online | billy1

No comments:

My Blog List